The Qatar University which is located in the Northern outskirts of Doha Qatar is inviting students from around the world to apply to her fully funded scholarship offers.
Bachelor Scholarships in Qatar 2023-2024
This Scholarships opportunity has been brought to both Qatari students and International Students from around the World.
The University of Qatar is a public research school and was established in the year 1973 and currently has more than 8,000 students studying in the university from around the world. The university is basically the best university in the country.
The Qatari Scholarship program is designed to cover students program tuition fees and all other expenses during the period of their undergraduate program in Qatar.
All students both local and international who are interested in this fully funded scholarship can proceed to apply to this opportunity.
There are varieties of academic courses for students to apply from, this scholarship however has no room for individual academic restrictions and will cover all expenses for each students.
University of Qatar Financial Benefits
The University of Qatar will be offering both domestic and international students who are willing to further their education in Bachelor Degree with a full education in the university. See benefits lists:
- The University of Qatar will offer 100% tuition fees to each qualified students
- There will be available Accommodation to each successful students
- There will be textbook fees exemption for all scholarship students
- They will provide an annual trip airfare ticket to each scholarship students
Available Courses Offered
There are so many variety of courses which are offered by the Qatar university for her students to be able to select their preferred fields of study. See lists:
- College of Medicine
- College of Law
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Engineering
- College of Education
- College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Health and Sciences
Types of Scholarships Offered by the University of Qatar
There are two main types of Scholarship offered by the University of Qatar, which are available to students from around the world. See lists:
- Outstanding Performance Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarships (For both internal and external scholarships)
- H.H of the Emir of Qatar Scholarships (For Academic excellence)
- Children of Qatar University Employees Scholarships
- GCC Qatar Certificate Scholarships
- GCC Embassies State Scholarships
- The Short Scholarships for the Arabic program for Non-Native Program
- College of Education Diploma Scholarships
Note: Most of these Scholarship types are basically for domestic students. Meanwhile the “Qatar University Scholarship” is meant for the international students.
All Aspiring Students are Expected to provide the following Criterias:
- All students applying to this scholarship must have a High School Certificate to be able to apply for the Bachelors Degree Scholarships in Qatar
- All interested students both Qatari students and International students should apply to this scholarship Online
- The Admission requirements needed to process each application are different depending on the courses chosen by students. See lists Here.
The University of Qatar Scholarship Application Deadline:
All aspiring students are expected to go through the application process online and ensure it is done before the 12th April, 2023.
Application Procedures for the Qatar University Bachelor Degree’s Scholarship
All aspiring International and Qatari students should ensure they apply to this scholarship via the Application Form Online.