The Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship is opened to all students to apply to the oportunity of a fully funded education in China. The Scholarship has been sponsored by the Government of China to support international students from around the globe with a full scholarship.
Chinese Government Anhui Medical University Scholarships
The Chinese Government will take full responsibility of successful students whom have applied and taken for this scholarship, all expenses towards each student studies in the Anhui Medical University will be taking cared of by the China Government.
The Anhui Medical University is located in the key provinces of China with about 16,673 students currently studying at the University. There are students from different countries studying at the University for their Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctorate Degrees.
The Duration of Scholarships in the University
- For Masters Degree is: 3 Years
- For Doctoral Degree is: 3 Years
The Anhui Medical University Financial Benefits
The Scholarships offered at the Anhui Medical University is a free scholarship for each qualified students to further their education in Masters and PhD Degree Level in China. See Lists of Benefits:
- There will be provision of Accommodation, which includes double room for Masters Degree students and Single Rooms for PhD Level students. The Water and Electricity bills are expected for the students to pay for it.
- There will be a Free Tuition Fee Waiver for each students.
- There will be a Monthly Stipends paid to each students, which amounts to about RMB 3,000 monthly for Masters Degree Students and RMB 3,500 for PhD Level students.
- There will be a comprehensive medical insurance for each students which is about 800 yuan per year.
The Anhui Medical University Application Deadline
All aspiring candidates are expected to must have applied to this scholarship before the closing date, which is on the 10th April, 2023
- The Criteria each students should meet to be considered for the Scholarship
- All aspiring applicants must be a Non-Chinese Student
- Applicants must be in Good Health
- All students applying for a Masters Degree must provide their Bachelors Degree and must be under 35 years old
- Aspiring applicants for the Doctoral Degree must have their Masters Degree and must under 40 years old
- Please all aspiring students should note that this scholarship is not be combined with any other scholarships
Required Documents Needed From All Applicants
The following documents are very important documents and will be needed to process your scholarship
- You must provide an Application Form (Written in Chinese or English)
- Provide a Copy of your Passport
- Your Academic Transcript are needed
- All your education Certificates should be provided
- You need to provide a copy of HSK Certificate (If available)
- You should get a copy of Pre-Admission Letter from designated Chinese University (If available)
- A Photocopy of Physical Examination Form is Needed
- You will have to provide a valid documents of your legal guardians which are in
- China (If you are under a student applying under 18 years old)
- Two recommendation letters will be needed and they must be signed by a professor or an associate professor (Written in Chinese or English)
- You must provide a study plan or research proposal (this however should be minimum of 200 words for undergraduate students, 500 words for non-degree students, and then 800 words for graduate students)
Application Procedures for the Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarships
All aspiring students who are interested in applying to this scholarship should go through the Online Application System to submit their Application
- Aspiring students should visit the Chinese Government Scholarship Website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/
- You will need to create your account or log in if you have already created an account
Begin your application by using the Agency Number: 10366 and Type B.