The Nanyang Technology University has opened a scholarship opportunity which is meant for students from around the world. The Nanyang University is located in Singapore and has launched an international scholarship opportunity for the academic session 2024.
The Nanyang International scholarship is basically divided int three types for students who wants to study or further degree to partake in. The Scholarship is however available for students who wants undertake their Bachelors, Masters and PhD level programs in Singapore.
There are a lot of academic field which are set aside for students to select from. The Scholarship will therefore cover all expenses for each student.
The Scholarship duration for Bachelor students is 4 years, while that of Masters Degree is 2 years, and finally for PhD level is 4 years.
About Nanyang University Singapore
The Nanyang University (NYU) was established in the year 1982, it is currently the 2nd oldest research institute in Singapore. The University has been ranked the 1st in Singapore and 13th in the world.
There are almost 24,000 students from Singapore and from other countries around the world, which are been enrolled in the University currently. The University is diversely populated.
Nanyang University Scholarship Programs
The Nanyang University has up to three different types of Scholarship, here are the list:
- The Nanaynag Scholarship (Meant for Undergraduate)
- The Nanayang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS)
- NTU Research Scholarship
- The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
The Scholarship Benefits promised by the Singapore Nanyang University
Here are the Nanyang University Scholarship benefits for scholarship entry students, see lists:
- Fully funded tuition fees
- Yearly living allowance of up to $6,500 will be credited to each student every year
- Each students will receive a yearly accommodation allowance of up to $2,000
- There will be a computer allowance for each student for up to $1,750
- All students whom are non-Singapore, whom are coming from other countries will be prioritized and well taking cared for
Criteria to be eligible for the Nanyang University Scholarship
All students are expected to meet up to the criteria necessary to successfully process their scholarship entry into the University, see lists:
- All international and local students are eligible to submit an application
- All interested candidates must take a full-time undergraduate program at the University
- You are expected to have a high school diploma or it’s equivalent to be eligible for this scholarship program
- All interested applicants are expected to possess leadership skills and qualities
- All candidates with extra important curricular will be much prioritized
Documents Needed for the Nanyang University
Here are the necessary documents needed by the institution to provide your scholarship admission
- Write a personal statement of at least 300 words
- Provide a very recent Digital Passport
- Referee’s appraisal is important and needed for the process
Nanyang University Application Deadline
All students are expected to submit their application on or before the given application deadline of this opportunity. The deadline is basically on the 1st December, 2023.
How do you apply to the Nanyang Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Here are the steps you need to apply to the Nanyang International scholarship award, see details
- All interested applicants can apply to this opportunity Online via the University’s Official Portal
- Please it is advised that candidates are to ensure that all the information are provided should be correct
- After signing up on the University’s official portal, you will see different other scholarship types, please ensure you select that of Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- All applicants are to make sure their recommendation are ready, so that they easily submit it during the application procedures.