The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) located in Thailand is offering a Graduate Scholarship Scholarship Opportunity to all International Students who wants to study on a free education in Thailand.
The SIIT is focused to basically offer needy students who are financial unstable or don’t have enough to study without help of scholarship, they help all students from around the globe.
The Scholarship is intended for Masters, PhD Degree level students to study on scholarship at the University.
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology scholarship offer does not require IELTS or TOEFL test results. All students should also note that the SITT Scholarship Application is free, therefore applicants are not required to pay for Application Fee.
Fully Funded Scholarship without IELTS in Thailand
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SITT) is Specifically located in Pathum Thani, Thailand, the institution was established in the year 1992 and they are always offering scholarships within available degree programs in English.
There are so many degree programs offered by the University to further post-graduate education in the University with duration for a Masters Degree given at 2 years and for Doctoral Degree given at 3 years.
The University will cover all expenses for each candidates within this duration. Application of this scholarship offer is basically done Online.
What are the Financial Benefits of SITT Scholarship offer?
The SIIT Scholarship program is designed to cover all candidates expenses during the time of studies at the University. See lists:
- There will be a full tuition fees and full thesis support to all successful candidates
- Living allowance will be provided which amounts to up to 10,000 baht monthly
- Visa Fee and airport taxes expense will be covered
- Health and Accident Insurance will be provided for each student during this years spent for the program
- There will be a round trip airfare tickets to Thailand in Economy Class section
Available Departments for Students to Apply
There are available Departments for students to select their preference for studies at the University. See lists:
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Management Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Logistic and Supply chain systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering
Requirements Needed for Application Process
- Official Transcript (Students applying for Masters Degree should ensure they have GPA Of 2.75, while PhD students should ensure they have GPA of 3.50)
- Recognized Id Card or International Passport is needed
- Recent Photograph is needed
- Research papers or certificates are needed (if any)
Deadline for SIIT Application
If you are solely interested for this scholarship, then you have to ensure you submit your application o or before the 15th of March 2023. Your Results will then be out by the 19th of May 2023.
Necessary and Important Criteria
All intending students should go ahead and take note of criteria which are necessary to process their scholarship admission
- All applicants must not be Thai Citizen or have Thai Nationality, in essence this scholarship is meant for international students only
- All applicants must be an excellent student in their previous educational level
- Candidate should provide 2 letters of reccomendation (atleast one of the letters should be from academic institute)
- Applicants must have Good health and mentally stable with Good conduct
- Applicants must not have or process any other scholarship at the time processing this one
How do i Apply to SIIT Graduate Scholarship?
All Applicants should use the provided Online Application System for the SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024 academic session. All applicants are advised to carefully go through application process to successfully submit their Scholarship Application Request.