This is Leeds University Business School Scholarship, and it is inviting postgraduate level students who are interested and dedicated to research for a full time scholarship opportunity at Leeds university in United Kingdom.
If you are interested, then you will need to prepare for an interview with Leeds University, which you are expected to clear with good result. The program duration of this scholarship is for 3 1⁄2 years.
It is rest assured that this scholarship program is a 100% fully funded offer, and most of the research carried out are basically focused on institution, departments, and campuses.
Leeds University Business School Scholarship in UK
The basic aim of the Leeds University Business School situated in the UK is to use the school program to gain an outstanding and unbreakable influence on the business sector and societies at large.
The QS Ranking has consistently placed the Leeds University Business School at the top of their lists, as a matter of fact the Leeds University is one of the top universities in the United Kingdom, it has been acknowledged as the World’s top business school, with the position as the top 100 institutions in the world places by QS Ranking for 2023.
The Leeds University has been part of the prestigious Russell Group, this particular group are basically made up of UK Universities that makes research work a top priority.
What are the Financial Benefits for the Leeds University Business School in the UK?
These are the financial benefits for the Leeds University Business School
- All successful applicants will be awarded with an amount worth of €17,668
- All candidates will enjoy a standard level of education from highly positioned professionals
- A serene environment is provided for candidates to experience a quality academic exposure
- Candidates will enjoy varieties of cultural exposure and social networking with other candidates from different countries
What do i need to be Eligible into Leeds University in UK?
The eligible criteria of the Leeds University Business School in UK are:
- Aspiring applicants should ensure they have not been awarded this scholarship before
- All candidates must be willing to be dedicated to undertaking research work
- Aspiring students must be willing to contribute to the growth of the society and communities at large
- To be eligible, you must undertake an English Language Proficiency Test and have a good Result
- Candidates must be domestic or international students, although most domestic students who are living close enough to the Leeds University stands a better chance
- Aspiring students must not be enrolled in a Doctoral studies at the time of applying to this scholarship offer
Documents Needed for the Leeds University Scholarship
Here are the lists of documented needed to process the Leeds University Scholarship for each candidate
- You must provide your transcripts of your previous degree
- You must provide you English Language Proficiency Result
- You must provide your Previous Degree Certificates
The Deadline for the Leeds University
All interested students are advised to apply to this scholarship before the stated deadline, because all applications submitted before the deadline will be not be considered. Applicants should apply before the 31st of May, 2023. All Applications are to be submitted Online.
How do i Apply to the Leeds University Scholarship?
All applicants are go through the application portal, follow all the instructions and documents needed to submit their application. Please make sure you are applying before the deadline stated above, all applications that have been submitted before the deadline will be considered.