The National University of Arts School which is located in Korea are offering full scholarship opportunities to all students from around the world. The Korea National University has keen interest to helping students who cannot afford to further their career in an institution.
There are available AMA Bachelor’s Scholarships, Master’s Scholarships and Mphil Scholarships at the University for all students around the globe to apply into and get a free education in Korea.
National University of Arts Scholarship in Korea
All interested Applicants whom are wondering about if their preferred courses will be offered by the University, no worries. The Korea National University have varieties of courses offered for all students to select from.
All applicants should be rest assured that the Korea National Universities will provide them with a fully funded tuition and also cover their cost of living in the University. All students applying to this scholarship opportunity must submit their result by the 28th of February 2024. Go through the criteria and eligibility requirements carefully.
The mean purpose of this scholarship is to support students with artistic talents from different countries around the world. These in return gives Korea friendship benefits with these countries.
The Korea National University Benefits to Scholarship Students
All the expenses will be covered for each students who gained admission via the scholarship offered by the Korea National University. See lists of benefits:
- Each successful student plane economy class ticket will be booked and paid for from their home country to Korea for both entrance and after graduation
- There will be monthly allowance given to each student, which is about 800,000 KRW monthly
- There will be a 6 month compulsory and intense language training which will be covered for
- The Tuition fees for each successful applicants will be covered 100%
- There will also be a settlement allowance during the first entry of the student which enables them take care of few things they will need as a newbie. These settlement allowance is about 200,000 KRW
- There is something called the Korean proficiency grants, which is about 100,00 KRW given monthly
- The graduation thesis will be an amount to the tune of 1,000,000 KRW
- Medical insurance will be provided for each students
All applicants are expected to apply to this scholarship before the stated deadline
The Application Link will be Opened from March 23 and closed on 2nd April, 2023 at midnight. At this period you should submit all required documents.
Most Required Criteria Needed to stand a chance on getting this scholarship offer
All interested applicants should ensure they meet to this requirements before applying to the offer
All applicants must make sure they have graduated or are scheduled to graduate before the deadline of the application given as 28th Feb 2024. However you are expected to submit a certificate of expectant graduation when you are applying to this scholarship offer, then go ahead to submit the official certificate of graduation on or before the 28th Feb 2024,
- All applicants whom have applied to the Masters Degree program must ensure they hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a Diploma that is at least equivalent to or higher than Bachelor’s Degree
- All applicants must be health both physically and mentally
- Applicants must ensure they have no limitations of travelling abroad
- It is expected that all applicants needs to submit at least 3 letters of recommendation
- Applicants needs to prepare their minds to take the Korean language training in Korea by November, 2023
- All applicants must ensure they are from the below listed countries of eligibility
List of Eligible Countries that can apply to this offer
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Comoros Indonesia
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- The Gambia
- Kyrgyz Rep.
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Papua New Guinea
- PeruPhilippinesRep. of South Sudan
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St. Helena
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
- Timor Leste
- Viet Nam
- Wallis & Futuna
Required Documents Needed For the Korea National Scholarship Offer
- Application Form (You can Download it Here)
- Personal Medical Assessment result
- 3 Recommendation Letters
- Official Transcripts
- Hard copy of INternational Passport
- Korean or English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificates of relevant work experience, if any (Optional)
How you can Apply to the Korea National Scholarship Program
Please all applicants should know that the Application process to the Korea National University of Arts Scholarship is basically Online. You will need to create an account via the Official Website of the University, then fill out the application form complete, upload all required documents.
After all of that, you will have to then submit the Application by post if you in other country and in person if you are in Korea.