If you are a Nursing student and US resident who wants to further his/her career in Nursing, then this is your chance to study on a fully funded nursing program.
However this nursing program is specifically meant for USA students only, therefore all students from the USA can proceed to apply to the HRSA Nurse Corps Scholarship program for the 2023-2024 session.
Nurse Scholarship Program USA Students
These Nursing Scholarship program not only provides a fully funded scholarship for successful applicants, it also provides all successfully selected Nursing students that applied to this program with an opportunity to be offered work in an assigned Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) after their graduation.
With this, nursing students will start their career, dream, and passion in Nursing field immediately after the scholarship program. Go through the criteria’s and requirements carefully.
Financial Benefits of the Nursing Program
The Program covers tuition fees and all necessary educational costs that enables each students achieve their goal
All Nursing students will be paid monthly stipends that will help cover their living expenses at the duration of their stay for the nursing program
All successfully selected USA Nursing Students will be offered a one time payments of about $1,500 to cover so many other expenses needed by each students, such as uniforms, books, clinical tools, etc.
Several Documents Needed for Processing
- Applicants must provide their school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation is needed from all applicants
- Write a Personal Statement on how the scholarship offer will help your career
- Applicants must provide proof of U.S citizenship or National Status
- Applicants must provide Health profession license and certification information
- Applicants should provide their resume
- Applicants are expected to also provide their financial aid information
Deadline for this Application
All U.S students applying to this scholarship program must need to apply before the deadline which is given on the 4th May, 2023. All application submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
These are the criteria’s you need to be eligible and considered to this program
- You must be a U.S citizen (Either by birth, naturalized, or by law
- Candidates must be enrolled or must have enrolled in any of the accredited nursing school in the United States
- All students must start attending classes no later than the 30th of September, 2023
- Candidates applying to this must not be overdue for federal debt
- All applicants should not have an existing service commitment
- Please all candidates should ensure they do not have any federal judgement liens
Applying to the Nursing Student Scholarship Program
All USA Nursing students should follow the guidelines given to apply to this scholarship.
- You have to go through the Nursing Corps Scholarship website given for the processing
- You will have to create an account if you are applying for the first time on the Official Portal, where you are expected to submit your Application
- You should carefully complete your Online Application, fill in all details accordingly
- You will then go ahead to submit your application
- You can get to monitor your Application Status via the BHW Customer Service Portal