The Radboud University in Netherlands is open to offer scholarship to students from around the world whom are interested in studying on a fully funded scholarship in Netherlands.
All International students whom are focusing to pursue their career in Masters Degree Program can go ahead to apply to this opportunity. The Radboud University scholarship consists of both the fully funded and the partially funded scholarship.
The Radboud University in Netherlands provides about 28 fully funded scholarship yearly.
About Radboud University
Radboud University is basically a public university and was established in the year 1912. The University is primarily located in Nijmegen, Netherlands.
The University has been ranked top 150th world’s best universities so far. As a matter of fact there are more than 23,000 National and Intentional students currently in the University.
Financial Benefits for Radboud University Scholarship
The Radboud University for the academic session 2024 is basically offering both fully funded and partially funded scholarships for both students in Netherlands and international students. See details:
1. Fully Funded Scholarship: All students who will receive a fully funded scholarship offer by Radboud University will a get full tuition waiver of amount worth €17,000.
2. Partially Funded Scholarship: All students both local and international who will receive a partially funded scholarship will get tuition fees waiver of up to €2,530.
Both Full and Partially Funded Scholarship for Radboud University will cover the following:
- Visa fees will be covered for all students
- Students will be given residents for live in for free
- All students will be covered by Health Insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance for Students IPS) will also be covered
Lists of Course Available at the Radboud University, Netherlands
Here are the lists of the course which are available for students at the Radboud University in Netherlands. All the course are taught in English Language. See lists:
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Biology – including transnational water management
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- Historical, literary and cultural studies (Research)
- Linguistics and communication sciences (Research)
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- Political Science
- Physics and Astronomy
- Pedagogical Science
- Philosophy (Research)
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Others (Dutch taught programs)
Documents Required from Applicants
Applicants whom are interested in the Radboud University Scholarship are expected to provide the following documents for the process of the scholarship.
- Applicants should provide 2 reference letters
- Curriculum Vitae CV
Note: Submitting your application for either the fully funded or partially funded does not guarantee your selection into the Radboud University Scholarship program
Criteria for Eligibility into the Radboud University in Netherlands
All interested candidates should ensure they read through, and make sure they meet to the mentioned criteria:
- All candidates applying for the fully funded scholarship must not have EU/EEA Passport
- Interested candidates must have their Bachelor’s Degree from outside of the Netherlands
- All applicants must not have attained any of their certificate or Degree from the Netherlands
- All interested applicants are expected to have English Language Proficiency
- All candidates must be ready to be enrolled for their Master Program before 1st of September, 2024
- All candidates must be willing to be a full time student
Radboud University Scholarship Application Deadline
Interested students are solely advised to submit their application on or before 31st of January 2024
Selection Criteria to be used for the Radboud University Scholarship 2024-2025
- Applicants must be highly ambitious and ready to learn
- Interested candidates must have good academic records and should be talented
- Candidates is expected to submit quality recommendation letters
- Interested applicants should write a letter of motivation showing their keen enthusiast for the Maters Degree Program
Submit an Application for the Radboud University Scholarship
Both the fully funded and partially funded scholarship should be submitted via the Online Application Portal of Radboud University. All interested applicants are to upload the required documents via the Radboud University’s Online Application System.