The Central European University has opened a scholarship program for the year 2024 basically for all students around the world to be able to study for free.
This European Scholarship is for students who wants to further their education in a Bachelors, Masters, and or PhD Degree level programs.
There are more than 50 Degree programs which are available for students to choose their preferred discipline, with more than at least 17 Departments in the institution.
About the Central European University
The Central European University is located in Hungary which is in Central Europe, the CEU Scholarship will therefore be covering all expenses ranging from tuition fees, health insurance, stipends, accommodation, etc.
All courses that will be taught in the University will be in English Language. It should be noted that this scholarship does not require applicants to pay for any Application fees, and also that this scholarship requires an IELTS test results.
The Central Europe University is a private research institution which was established in the year 1991.
As a matter of fact, the CEU was ranked as 30th in Politics and also 37th in Philosophy Globally. The Central Europe University is considered as one of the most prestigious institution in the world.
Financial Benefits of Central Europe University (CEU) Scholarship
The Central European University Scholarship for the academic year 2024 in Hungary is basically a fully funded scholarship which does not require an IELTS test results. The scholarship is for undergraduate level programs, See lists of benefits:
- Tuition fee is 100% funded
- Health insurance covered for all students
- Monthly stipends paid to all students for personal expenses
– Masters Excellence Students will be paid 750 EUR/Month
– Masters Scholarship students will be paid 500 EUR/Month
– Doctoral Scholarship students will be paid 1,350 EUR/Mon
- Tuition fee is also 100% covered
- Health insurance is assured for each students
- Monthly Stipends will be paid to students in other to take care of their personal needs
– 500 EUR first year
– 1,000 EUR for the second year
– 1,500 EUR for the third year
– 2,000 EUR for the fourth year
Lists of Available Study Fields in EUR
Here are the lists of Departments available in the Central European University for all students to choose their preferred discipline. See lists:
- Departments of Mathematics
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Political Sciences
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of History
- Department of Network and Data Sciences
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Legal studies
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Public Policy
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Nationalism Studies Program
Documents Required by the Central European University
The following documents are very important for the process of each applicants scholarship into CEU. See lists of documents:
- An Updated CV of applicants is needed
- Applicants are to provide their previous Degree Certificate
- Recommendation letters are very important and is needed
- Research proposal is expected for graduates level students
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Statements of Purpose
- Any Other documents (if required)
Criteria Needed to be Qualified for CEU Scholarship
For all interested applicants to be eligible for the CEU Scholarship, they must meet to the following criteria:
- All interested applicants from any country in the world are eligible to submit an application for CEU Scholarship opportunity
- For all applicants applying for their Bachelors Degree program are expected to submit their High School Certificate
- For those applicants whom wants to study for their Masters level program are expected to provide their undergraduate Degree certificate/transcript in other to be enrolled
- And also interested applicants must have their Masters Degree Certificate to get scholarship into the Doctoral level program
Application Deadline for CEU Scholarship
The Central European University Scholarship opportunity will be closed on the 1st February, 2024. All students are expected to submit their application before this deadline.
How do you apply to the CEU Scholarship?
All interested applicants can apply to the CEU scholarship program by submitting their application via the institution Official Website Application Portal.