The University of Miami is opened to a fully funded scholarship program made available to students who wants to undertake their Bachelor Degree Program on a free education in Miami, United States.
The Miami Bachelor Scholarship program is basically for all students from around the world who are interested in coming over to the USA to study on a fully funded scholarship program.
Students are expected to return to their home country after completing the scholarship program which is for the duration of 4 years.
University of Miami Scholarship for Bachelor Students
What are the benefits of Miami University Scholarship?
The University of Miami Scholarship will be offering Accommodation at the school campus which comes with a full tuition fee for the rest of the 4 years of the scholarship program.
The Scholarship also comes with health insurance, laptop allowance, meal allowance as well as free textbooks, each successfully candidate will be given an enrichment amount of up to $12,000
Is the University of Miami a Private School?
The University of Miami is a Private Research School which is located in Coral Gables, Florida, the University was established in the year 1925 and has been ranked over the years as the 50th public Universities in the USA
The University of Miami is well known for providing quality education to both local and international students studying at the University.
As a matter of fact the Miami University is an Alumni to about 148 Masters Degree, 132 Bachelors Degree and 67 PhD Degree Holders in the past years.
Financial Benefits of the University of Miami Scholarship
The University of Miami is ready to provide with each students all the necessary gadgets and support they need throughout their program at the University, see the full lists of the benefits:
- Each students get a fully funded tuition fee
- Free Accommodation will be provided for each candidate
- Health Insurance will be available for each student
- Students do not need to worry about textbooks, because they will be provided for free
- Also Laptops will be provided to each students as it is an important tool needed throughout their education journey in the campus
- There is also an amount that will be awarded to each student, this is amount is at the tone of $12,000 for each student, this funds may be used by candidates differently depending on students research, internship, conferences, etc.
Types of Departments Available at the Miami University
Health and Fitness
Documents Required to Process Students Admission
Here are the Documents you need for the University of Miami Scholarship
- High School Transcripts
- Previous Degree Test Scores
- School Report
- Letters of Recommendation
- International Financial Certificates Form
- Financial Aid Documents
- Submit the Common Application Online
What are the Criteria to Gain Scholarship in the University of Miami?
- International students are eligible to apply
- Students must have an offer letter from the University of Miami
- Aspiring candidates must ready to study Bachelors Degree at the University
Deadline for the University of Miami Scholarship Application
The Deadline to the University of Miami Scholarship Application on the 1st November, 2023. All aspiring students should ensure they apply before the given deadline of the scholarship.
This is how to Apply to the Scholarship at the University of Miami
There are no other ways to apply to the University of Miami Scholarship Program, the only way is to apply Online.
Aspiring candidates are expected to select from available course offered by the University
Applicants should ensure they go through the requirements and provide all necessary documents