International students are invited to submit their application for a fully funded scholarship in South Korea.
The scholarship has been opened for the academic year 2024-2025, all interested students whom wants to further their education for Masters and PhD Degrees are encouraged to submit an application.
The scholarship awards are offered or are mostly favored by students with an outstanding results whom are interested in building their career from South Korea.
About the University of Science and Technology, South Korea
The South Korean University of Science and Technology was established in the year 2003 and it has already ranked among the top 100 universities in the World.
The University focuses on providing quality education to all students whom come to study in the institution.
Financial Benefits of this Scholarship
The University of Science and Technology in South Korea are basically ready to offer all students with a fully funded tuition, the UST award was designed to cover all students expenses during their studies in the University. See lists:
- Complete tuition fees will be covered for each student
- The University entrance fee will be covered
- There is going to be monthly stipends paid to each students for their upkeep
– For Masters level students: KW 1,200,000/Month
– PhD Level students: KRW 1,600,000/Month
- Accidental insurance, E-Library, and Medical insurance will be covered by the University
- Korean language fee will also be covered
- Overseas training/exchange program will be taken cared of
- UST Research paper award and Excellence award will be issued to each student upon graduation
Lists of Departments Available in the University of Science and Technology in South Korea
There are just four (4) Departments in the University of Science and Technology in South Korea, which are Sciences, Engineering, Art, and IT Departments. See lists:
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-analytical science
- Engineering (All fields)
- Food Biotechnology
- Industrial Technology
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Nano Science
- Ocean Science
Students eligibility criteria for UST Scholarship
Here are the eligibility criteria that students must meet to land this scholarship offer:
- Interested students from any country are eligible for this scholarship
- Students who wants to study Masters Degree in UST must ensure they have already rounded up with their undergraduate level program before 2025
- Also all interested students who wants to study their PhD must ensure they provide their Masters Degree before 2025
Required Documents Needed to process scholarship in UST
All students should ensure they provide all the necessary documents asked by the University:
- Degree Program certificate
- Masters Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations
Deadline for the University of Science and Technology in South Korea
The deadline to apply for the UST Scholarship for the 2024-2025 academic session is on the 1st November, 2023. If you miss out this date, you can try other scholarship opportunities provided.
Submit your Application at the University of Science and Technology in South Korea
There is an online system which has been provided for all interested students who wants to study in the South Korea. All applicants should visit the Official Portal of the University to get started.