The University of Toronto is currently opened for International applicants, especially applicants from African region.
The Lester B Pearson University in Toronto, Canada wants to admits as much students as they can into their scholarship program for the 2023-2024 Academic session.
However this opportunity is opened only to undergraduate degree level students only.
About Lester B. Pearson University, Toronto
The University of Toronto as popular known was established in the year 1827, as a matter of fact it was the very first Higher Education Institute in Canada.
This University has produced a lot of graduates and leaders around the world, it has maintained a good reputation over the years with a QS World Rankings at 25th in the World and 1st Ranked in the Canada.
This University offers a quality education with all the facilities students would need for learning.
University of Toronto Scholarships Benefits
The Lester B. Pearson Students Scholarship is set to cover a lot that will enable successful students study and graduate for free at the University. See lists:
- Tuition Fees for each student will be covered
- A free access to Necessary books for learning
- Health Insurance will be covered for each students
- There will be a free accommodation in the campus for each students
- There may be some stipends allowance for scholarship students
List of Programs Offered by the University
There are over 700 Undergraduate Programs at the University of Toronto both in Departments of Social Sciences, Engineering, Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Music, Architecture, Kinesiology & Physical Education, etc.
What are the Criteria’s i Need to get the Scholarship at the University of Toronto?
Here are the criteria’s you need to be eligible for the University of Toronto Scholarship opportunity:
- You must be a Non-Canadian, which means this scholarship is basically for international students
- You must be currently in your final year of secondary school or must have graduated no earlier than June 2023
- You must be ready and available to attend the Matriculation and begin studies in September 2023
When is the Deadline for the University of Toronto Scholarship Application?
All applicants are expected to apply withing the given the deadline for the scholarship entry at the University of Toronto.
- For Nominating Students, the deadline is fixed on the 30th November, 2023
- For OUAC Application, the deadline is 15th December 2023
- For the Pearson Scholarship, the deadline is fixed on the 15th January, 2024
How can i Apply for the Lester B Pearson University in Toronto
All interested applicants should en-devour to follow this steps for the scholarship application:
- You are expected to tell your school to nominate you for this scholarship (You can tell your teacher or counselor)
- Then you should go ahead and submit an application for undergraduate level program at the University Portal
- Proceed to fill the online application of the Lester B Pearson University. The Application form will however be sent to only the applicants that had completed the first two steps
McCall MacBain Scholarship in Canada
This is a Canadian Scholarship and the McCall MacBain scholarship is open for international students whom are ready to further their education in Canada via scholarship.
This scholarship is basically for students whom wants to further in their Bachelor Degrees, Masters degree or any other Professional career in MacCall MacBain institution.
This scholarship is for the semester fall of 2024, you can apply now against the year 2024, do not miss this opportunity that can boost your career and future.
The McCall MacBain is very competitive and so they all take in students with excellent result, if you have an excellent or an exceptional result, then you stand a chance to land this scholarship opportunity.
About McCall MacBain
It is really very important and advice-able for all interested students whom wants to study in Canada on scholarship should learn about the scholarship procedures and requirements needed for them to land the scholarship.
There is a scholarship benefits of up to CAD 2,000 given to each successful students.
The McCall MacBain was however established in the year 2019 by John and Marcy McCall MacBain, their intentions was to impact and empower the youths for a towards a better and productive future for young students. This empowerment will then help to raise leaders capable enough to make positive impacts in the world at large.
Financial Benefits given to Successful Students
Here are the McCall MacBain Scholarship program benefits to all successful students
- Tuition fee will be paid in full
- There is a CAD2,000 monthly stipends for each student
- Students whom have graduated from their Masters Degree program may receive a regional award
- There are up to 20 international prizes that will be given to Non-American students
- There will be a get together among students every two weeks to discuss on leadership issue
Required Documents Needed from Applicants
Here are the necessary documents required for McCall MacBain scholarship
- Applicants must present their Passport
- All interested candidates have to provide all necessary Academic Documents
- Applicants needs to provide two offer letters
Criteria that makes students eligible for McCall MacBain Scholarships
Find the lists of what makes you eligible to qualify for the McCall MacBain scholarship, ensure you have all this requirements before you proceed to submit their Application
- Aspiring students from any country are eligible to apply to this scholarship
- Applicants must be less than 30 years of age
- Interested applicants should make sure they are ready to begin their Bachelor’s Degree by August 2024
- Applicants whom are applying for a second Bachelor’s degree should make sure it has been more than five years ago since they graduated
- Interested students needs to register for the IELTS or TOEFL exams and also needs a high thesis in French for a better chances of landing this scholarship offer
List of Degree Programs Offered by the institution
Here are the lists of course offered by McCain MacBain University
- MALT (Arts in Teaching and Learning)
- MA (Arts)
- MArch ( Architecture)
- MScAOT ( Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy)
- MMus( Music)
- MPP( Public Policy)
- MScAPT( Science, Applied in Physical Therapy)
- MM (Management)
- MSW( Social Work)
- LLM (Law)
- MBA ( Business Administration)
- MScAPT( Science, Applied in Physical Therapy)
- MEng (Engineering)
- MSW ( Social Work)
- MISt (Information Studies)
- STM ( Sacred Theology)
Deadline for this Application
All interested applicants are advised to submit their application before the deadline given by the institution.
- American citizens (Canadian and USA) can submit their application before 27th of September 2023
- International students can also submit their application before 24th of August 2023
The McCall MacBain Application Procedures
Applicants applying to the McCall MacBain Scholarship can apply via the School portal provided for all applicants to submit their application.
Applicants should create account using their original names used in their documents and in their academic records.
Applicants are expected to complete their application properly before submitting.